Monday, December 29, 2014

Green Christmas

I don't ever remember a Christmas so warm. Very strange to think that last year we had snow on the ground and this year we had temperatures that were more like May - with lots of rain! Boxing Day cooled down a bit, but it was beautiful and sunny.

Not one stitch of clothing was under the tree for me this year (besides socks, mittens, and a few accessories) - I really didn't need any!

My Boxing Day attire was full of oldies but goodies.


Details
Jacket: Danier
Jeans and Sunnies: Gap
Sweater: H&M
Tank: Smart Set
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bag: Kate Spade
Hat: Le Chateau
Sneakers: Converse

I hope all of my blog readers had a nice holiday. Back to work for me today. I'm so jealous of those who have extended time off!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: