Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Shore Thing

The best way to spend a spare few hours on a hot Sunday afternoon?A quick stop in at the beach to chill and read for an hour.

After a BBQ birthday party drop-in last Sunday, R and I drove 30 minutes to Queensland Beach.

Note that I'm not really dressed for beach activity, but I managed to avoid getting all sandy.


Details:
Top: Urban Outfitters (Vancouver)
Shorts: Gap Factory Store (Halifax)
Fedora: Jessica Simpson at Winners (Halifax)
Tank top: American Eagle Outfitters Outlet (Kittery)
Necklace: Market (Sydney, Australia)
Flip flops: Reef (the late and great Margolians, Truro)
Bracelet: Market (Cuba)
Sunnies: D&G at Sunglass Hut (Dartmouth)

The most beautiful beach I've ever been to is Whitehaven Beach which is on an island off the east coast of Australia. To me, just about any beach is beautiful, but the swirly white sand of Whitehaven and the remoteness of it was unbeatable. Did I swim there? You bet!

Source


What's your favorite beach?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl





4 comments:

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Fun outfit! Loving the hat and cheery necklace! My favorite beaches are on the Alabama gulf coast... sugary white sand and non-scary water
xx
Here&Now

Unknown said...

love that hat!!


xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Bella B. said...

I love your shorts :) cute
would you like to follow each other btw?

xx BBella
justyled.blogspot.com

Anca said...

I love going to the beach! You look beautiful :D

http://www.101fashionstreet.com/