Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Gardens and Patios

After weeks of complaining, Mother Nature has been cooperating.

I think it's summer!

R and I had dinner on a rooftop patio and then went for a stroll. One of my favorite places to walk in Halifax is Public Gardens. I'm lucky enough to work down the street from the gardens, and I really need to start taking advantage of this on my lunch break.


Details:
Tank: Gap Factory (Halifax)
Skirt: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Belt: Forever 21 (LA)
Necklace: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Clutch: Guess (Century 21, NYC)
Shoes: Aldo (Dartmouth)
Headband: H&M (Vancouver)
Sunnies: Coach (TJ Maxx, South Portland)



Gotta love a $6 pitcher of sangria!


I hope all my Canadian readers had a great Canada Day, and Happy 4th to those in the USA!!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

7 comments:

Jessica said...

that must be so cool to live really close to gardens like that! i would definitely be there all the time

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Love your ruffles and fun red necklace! So gorgeous. And that sangria doesn't look to bad either!
haha
xx
Here&Now

Unknown said...

So beautiful. And I am jealous of the sangria!

<3 Clare
Understated Classics

Unknown said...

Beautiful look! Love the red statement piece! x

Jewelry Giveaway!

Ana Carneiro said...

Really liked the outfit! The place you were in seems amazing!

My Own Project

Unknown said...

yummy those drinks look amazing!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style blog

Yasmin @ OnlineShoppingStore said...

You are hilarious.Really very pleasing personality.


Thank You.
Onlineshoppingstore
http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com