Sunday, February 26, 2012

Going in Circles


Last weekend, I hung out in my hometown. I spent some time with my family, got my hair highlighted at Square Roots, and went to a baby shower. This is what I wore to the baby-fest.

Details:
Circle Scarf: American Apparel (Halifax)
Cardigan: Dynamite (Halifax)
Plain White tee
Leggings: Gift from the states
Boots: Call it Spring (Halifax)


Circle scarves are one of my very favorite things to wear, and I'll dedicate a whole post to them soon. I got this one for $20 (regular $34) as a Team Buy in December. I've barely taken these boots off since I bought them. They're a greigy sort of color and seem to go with absolutely everything. It's hard to see my nails, but they're Sephora Brownie (not sure if they make that shade anymore).

Enjoy the Oscars if that's what you're doing tonight. I think I'll skip the actual awards (I have a new issue of LouLou to read....) and just check out the red carpet stuff. I'll post about my favorite Oscar dress later this week!


XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: