Wednesday, October 10, 2018

September 2018 Purchases

This was such a quiet shopping month for me that it made no sense to blog about it unless I was also doing an outfit post. I bought ONE item this month. If you missed my August buys post, I did a lot of shopping in Toronto, leaving me with minimal budget to work with for September.

Boots: Aqua College "Iconic" via Naturalizer
Reg $189, on sale for $63
I donated two pairs of brown/taupe boots at the end of last winter. Let's be honest, is it really fall until you put on some brown boots? I believe this is the first footwear I've owned from Naturalizer. I'm usually into footwear edgier than the stuff they carry, but these were so darn comfortable and BASIC. There isn't much I can't make them work with. AND they're waterproof suede.
I saved 67%.


Details
Sweater: Lucky Brand
Jeans: Gap
Bag and Sunnies: Coach 
Boots: Naturalizer
Necklaces: Banana Republic





Lucky Band now has a Canadian website, but sadly, items are final sale when shipping to Canada, sooooo not helpful :( I bought this cozy pullover in Toronto.

I went over budget this quarter by $16. That leaves me with $534 to spend for the rest of the year, which includes Black Friday and Boxing Day.

I'm looking for a chunky knit butterscotch coloured sweater to replace my J Crew one. I may also get another pair of Zara leggings as I love the ones I bought last year.  Everything else will be a surprise!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: