Wednesday, July 09, 2014

CUT and Noble

As circumstances have it, the only wedding left for me to attend this year is my own! That means my summer weekends are much less packed than usual. It leaves lots of time to explore, including local spots.

Last weekend we got together with some good friends (both local and out of towners) for a dinner at CUT. What a great place for steak lovers! They have a steak-school demo before you order so you know what the difference is between all the different cuts.

After CUT we checked out Noble (the secret password bar under the Middle Spoon) but I was way too full to have any food or drink besides a mocktail (which was lovely). What a fabulous atmosphere, and I love how you leave through the back door (so mysterious). Next time I'll make sure I go on a less full stomach so I can try a drink. We were warned - the drinks are strong (3 oz)!


Details
Top: Le Chateau
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West

 I'm trying to force myself to wear things on the weekend that I can't wear to work (i.e. short skirts/dresses). I super-love this miniskirt and it certainly doesn't jive with my office (even though we can be fairly casual if we choose).

I'm getting lazy with making sure I get accessory shots and I'm also mostly using my phone to snap pics (bad blogger girl). These are my trusty Halifax hill heels that once got me from the Lower Deck to the McDonald's by Public Gardens with no blisters!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love going out for a good cut of steak, can't do it all the time but once in a while its nice to indulge. Awesome weekend outfit!

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com