Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Hundred

I wish I had a more exciting post lined up for my 100th...

R and I went to a wedding on the weekend (which was exciting and fun) but I wasn't all that enthused about what I was wearing, and I didn't really do anything special with my hair (good call, it was an outdoor ceremony and quite windy).



Details:
Dress: H&M (Dartmouth)
Pashmina: Costa Blanca (Dartmouth)
Shoes: Le Chateau
Jewelery: All gifts
 
Yes, I know you can't see my shoes. We'll have to forgive R as he was a groomsman and wasn't in prime photographer mode. Boys just don't understand the importance of footwear.
 
My necklace is a little Eiffel Tower!
 
A few weeks ago, I attended a gala at Shoppers Drug Mart for the Look Good Feel Better program. I work with people who have cancer on a daily basis, so I was thrilled to help raise money for the cause.
 
I had my makeup done by Benefit and received a little swag bag. I also won a door prize! There were a few giant product baskets, but sadly I didn't win one of those...
 

 
 
I was pleased with my winnings! I already own one of the Maybelline BB creams, so now I have two. I'm always happy to try new mascara, and the Rimmel lip gloss is a rosy shiny shade that isn't sticky. The Vichy product is a heavy duty anti-perspirant that I probably won't use.

Thanks so much for supporting the blog!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl
(for the 100th time)

3 comments:

Beatrice Balaj said...

Beautiful lady with a beautiful dress!


Xo,
Sacosha

Enter my GIVENCHY GIVEAWAY:
http://www.sacosha.com/2012/09/givenchy-international-giveaway.html

Always Maylee said...

I have this dress, but in blue. It looks gorgeous on you! So pretty and so perfect for a wedding! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Unknown said...

That dress is so classic!

Followed your blog! Would love a follow back! (:

http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/