Friday, April 01, 2016

Cornflower Blue at The Grove

The Grove is one of my favourite spots in LA. It's a really nice clean outdoor shopping mall with lots of good restaurants. It's also home to a few of my favourite stores - Topshop and Madewell. I was feeling quite under the weather in LA, so I didn't spend as much time shopping here as I expected, but we did make it to The Grove three times.


Details
Shirt: Rachel Roy via Winners
Jeans: Gap
Sunnies: Coach
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


My Fitbit was on pretty much the whole time in LA. Yeah, it didn't look so great with my outfits (and I always forgot to take it off for photos) but I had a great week for steps!

On the toes: Aloha from OPI (OPI)



My Rachel Roy top will probably be in high rotation this spring. I love this shade of blue! The shoulder cut outs are fun too.

If you ever visit LA, The Grove is a must-do!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: