Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday Treasures: Finishing Products for Hair

Hi Blog Readers!

It's been quite some time since I've done a Tuesday Treasures post. These posts are a way for us to find out about what others are using for products. The more people who participate, the more products that will be discovered! Share your favourite here, and if you're looking for a new favourite, you just might find one!

Today, I want to know what you're using for a finishing product on your hair. Many finishing products are in the form of sprays, serums, or creams. I don't care if it's high end or from the discount bin!

For about five years now, I've been using the same finishing product. I used to have to stock up in the States, but now that Canada has Target, I can find it here!

Pick your treasure: What's YOUR favourite finishing product for hair?

My pick: Fekkai Glossing Cream


I've never actually bought the full size tube as the little tubes last me forever (like a year) and they are so easy to travel with. Target Canada sells the small tubes for $8 and the large ones for $25. This product works great on straight locks, curls or waves. I first came upon this in NYC and I've not strayed since!

Comment on this post to share your treasure or pop over to Glitterary Girl on Facebook! Thanks for participating!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried this one so next time I am at Target I will get a travel bottle. My favorites are Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil, and Living Proof 5 in 1 styling cream; good on wet or dry hair. I use the whole system!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca