Friday, December 07, 2012

Unnatural

I'm linking up with longdistanceloving and talking about two things that are unnatural:

1) This vest (and I love it).
2) This lighting (and I hate it).

I miss summertime.... when it stays light outside past 4:30 p.m and pictures are much more fun.



Details:
Vest: Zara Kids (San Francisco)
Sweater: Kensie (Moments, Truro)
Shirt: Kersh (Moments, Truro)
Jeans: Guess (Moments, Truro)
Boots: Call it Spring (Halifax)
Bracelets: Macy's (San Francisco)
Bag: Coach (Edmonton)

I wore this for a day of very productive shopping.... for someone other than me! Shocking, I know. I was asked to help someone pick out a holiday party outfit, boots, jeans, and casual clothes. It was a great success! She got everything she was looking for. Thanks for the fun afternoon J... and for the Big Apple iced tea from DAVIDsTEA!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

3 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love this! The vest is awesome. Perfect for a day of shopping :)

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Haha, ugh. Today I went to do pictures, got doing something else and we had lost the light by 2:45. What kind of depressing nonsense is that? I love that vest and love that it's from Zara kids. I shamelessly raided Joe kids today and may or may not have purchase velvet bow headbands. Okay I did.
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice outfit!

x
http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/